Listen to the Whistle of a Steam Engine Pass by as You Pick Blueberries!
It’s all you can eat blueberries at Tamura Farm! Our blueberries are all organic, so you can pop them right into your mouth as you pick them! The fertile farmland that lines the Oigawa river makes for delicious berries. They’re the perfect summer treat. We also have a cafe menu which makes full use of our ripe berries.
- Season: First Sunday of July through mid-August
General… 1,800 yen
Elementary School Children… 1,000 yen
Small Children… 300 yen
(Four years old and under are free)
*Please ask about our family plan as well.
- BUSINESS HOURS
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday: 9:00~16:00
(Please inquire if you would like to come on a different day.)
- REGULAR HOLIDAY
- Wednesday,Friday,Irregular holidays.
- 1306 kawane-cho Iyeyama, Shimada City, Shizuoka Pref.
- The takeaway blueberries are selling by weight.